Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Real or Fantasy...Can you tell the difference?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leo...You could share that with me..but I dont think everyone would think slice and dice is erotic..*G*
    HOWEVER..
    Lord High Bear.....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R@nt In E-minor!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting moist reading these posts......did I say that outloud??

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    yeah..and i'm gettin a hard on......

  4. #34
    Inactive Member R@nt In E-minor!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Looks at Mel.....gets kinda scared.....backs out of the door

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *pushes you the rest of the way biggrin

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits on mel's...... lap wink*
    he he he!

    ------------------
    Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOL! biggrin

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    [email protected]

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks in lickin a popsicle* ........ my popsicle melted...... what the hell??........ *looks around* Ohhhhh youuu guyssssss........ ACK.......*backs out slowly*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    MY "popsicle" is JUST FINE! (it got warm, but it didn't melt like yours did!) wink hehehe

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    [email protected]

    [This message has been edited by Spike23 (edited September 18, 2000).]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Oh yes!!! I know alll about this kind of thing *L* I had some drama a while back... and to THIS very day, I get the silent treatment from a few net "friends" and a handful of people I have never met HATE and have told me off. AND WHY? Because I live my personal life the way I chose? These people get their knickers in a knot (excuse the cheesy phrase) because of that. Get a life... a REAL life. *L* I do admit that I am a total net junkie, and I get carried away sometimes... but please. Need I say more?

    And... regarding internet romances... I think a lot of the time, people get caught up in the fantasy of who this person is or could be... and it is, in all REALITY, not so. But again, I am guilty as charged... but who can blame us for loving our fantasies? Thats what they are for! Just as long as we do not let them ruin our lives, its ALL GOOD! *S*

    ~((resonance))~.... the sonic girl redface)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •